What We Do
The mission of Options for Women is to foster Biblical values of human life, family life and sexuality by offering hope and compassionate help, enabling positive and life affirming choices in the Cape Girardeau and surrounding area by:
- Embracing and strengthening the family of the unborn.
- Enabling the family relationship to be established and nurtured.
- Providing physical, emotional and spiritual support for mothers and fathers
with unplanned pregnancies by providing pregnancy education including abortion alternative choices. Using ultrasound to show the presence of human life.
- Offering support and healing to victims of past abortions.
- Preventing crisis pregnancy through abstinence education.
- Providing education to the community on issues regarding the sanctity of life.
Every Baby Born with a Future
- Medical Quality Pregnancy Tests
- Limited, First Trimester Ultrasound
- Peer Advocacy
- Educational Information regarding pregnancy, adoption and abortion alternative choices
- Parenting Classes
- Material Support
- Post Abortion Support
- Community Referrals: Medical and Service Agencies
* All services are free & confidential.